Listed below are some helpful links to current home retention programs available to home owners. Please click on the links below.
- Modifications to the HAMP and FHA programs to address loan modification failings and more negative equity
- Launch of the HAFA program to promote foreclosure alternatives including short sales and deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure
- Modifications to Bank of America’s National Home Ownership Program to extend coverage
- Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo and Bank of America joining the 2MP program to address loan modifications for second mortgages
- Bank of America offering to forgive up to 30% of the principal in underwater mortgages
- The end of Federal Reserve purchase of mortgage-backed securities
- The coming end of tax credits for home buyers
Please send me a comment on what you found helpful.